Booking your Northumberland cottage holiday with Cosy Retreats
In line with current legislation, Cosy Retreats is registered with the Information Commissioner's Office and any personal information submitted via our website is treated in accordance with the terms of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) of May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Name, address, telephone number(s) and email address.
• Credit/Debit card details.
• Special requirements of your holiday party such as any disabilities or medical conditions that may specifically affect your holiday arrangements.
• Information you provide in relation to any customer feedback surveys you complete.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with the best possible service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• To process any orders you place through our website.
• We may contact you in the future with information about the services we provide and the products offered, including any special offers and other promotions. However, in line with the GDPR of May 2018 we may only do this if you have specifically opted-in to our mailing list via our online sign-up form.
• Aspects of your personal information may need to be passed on to caretakers, property owners, property managers and other organisations involved in providing any aspect of your holiday.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR of May 2018. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Cosy Retreats, 4 Alwinton Terrace, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 1UB. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.